Monday, February 7, 2011

Metropolitan Twinkies

That title has to do with nothing in this natural world. Alright, it has nothing to do with this post.

The horrible truth: I don't feel like bitching today. I'm mainly just recovering from the Super Bowl craziness. Also, how a certain pizza company almost killed me by putting mushrooms on my pizza. (I'm pretty damn allergic)

So...what do you want to talk about?

Nothing?

Okay

Let's talk about the Old Spice guy. If you don't know who that is, go look up the latest old spice commercials. I think that this is one of the best ideas for commercials in the last, maybe 7 years? They're hilarious. They picked the right actor, too. Isiah Mustafa has the ability to say the most inane thing with the most intensely serious manner you've probably ever heard. If you haven't seen then, go look them up. It's hilarious.

There, did I fulfill my requirement to speak today? Yes? No? Oh, why the hell am I asking you?

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment