Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Okay, I love a good sense of humor.

Adult store to exchange guns for sex toys until Valentine's Day

I'm not going to explain the article. Go read it yourself. I will, however, post a quick summary:

Sex store trades guns for sex toys.

That is without a doubt one of the greatest things I have ever heard in my life. Period.

Why, you may ask? It's the single greatest anti-violence ad I've ever heard. Screw love your neighbor, this is MAKE LOVE to your neighbor. I can get behind that. (Okay, bad joke) Seriously, though, it's a fantastic idea.

It makes me wonder what's next, though...

DRUGS FOR CONDOMS
PETS FOR PORK
SHIVS FOR SHANKS
LESBIANS FOR SLUTTY COLLEGE GIRLS
POLITICIANS FOR SOMEONE USEFUL

It brings to mind an inherent flaw with out society. The sex problem. We glamorize it with our left hands, and vilify it with our right. The last time I checked, sex was an enjoyable activity to be shared between two consenting adults. Nothing to glorify, nothing to demonize and hide. Maybe it's my free-wheeling upbringing, but I think that way. In my mind, sex should be like, going to a good movie. Something to be remembered, commented upon, and repeated if enjoyed.

Have you noticed that the people with the worst problems with sex are the people who never get any in real life anyway?

Have a good one.

4 comments:

  1. Great blog you have some interesting opinions.

    http://gamereviewsbyplayers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sex is always a problem in a religious country.
    we all have it, but you cant talk about it because its dirty :/

    ReplyDelete