Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The time has come to speak of many things...

I'm a lazy person. This is inherently true. Especially on the Internet. None of you are my students (hopefully) so I don't feel that I need to go the extra mile.

Even so, this may come as a shock. I'm switching back to m/w/f.

What, nothing? I don't even merit a gasp?

You don't even care about the reasons, do you? Well, I'm telling you anyway.

I DON'T HAVE THE TIME. (Well, I don't have the time if I want to do this, my job, and still have an iota of a social life.) Besides, if I do a post every day you're going to start hearing me talk about the same things over and over. Nobody wants that, right?

Moving on...

I've been spending a lot of time on Http://cracked.com Lately. Mainly because the lists on that website are informative and hilarious. It really balances the surreal and the news-worthy enough for me. Where else would you find such reservoirs of knowledge as:

The 6 Strangest Ways Anyone Was Ever Mistaken for a God

There's many, many more. You can spend hours laughing your anatomy off at these. I'm probably behind the curve on this one, but I don't care. I just found this website, and I think it blog-worthy. JUDGE ME NOT

Have a good one.

5 comments:

  1. honesty is all that matters, and you have it

    ReplyDelete
  2. im christian, but i do belive its great to question what we think as every day by day life. Thats how things get discovered, heck if einstein didnt question the way he was taught we would never know of marvelous science

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracked? Isn't that the magazine I read when i was like 13?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant really read cracked... i just cant get into it.

    ReplyDelete